Meet Deborah Song
Deborah Song has a broad legal background with more than two years of experience in pre-litigation and litigation involving personal injury. She has been able to gain much experience helping clients with cases dealing with property damage, medical treatment, retrieve medical bills and records, negotiate property damage and bodily injury settlements as well as negotiating medical lien reductions.
Deborah excels in maintaining a consistent line of communication with clients and remaining prompt in all her client’s requests leading her to higher client satisfaction. She also has experience in helping clients and attorneys valuate the depth, complexity, and overall valuation of a legal case, providing a solid foundation for the overall outcome of the case itself. She has prepared settlement demand letters for numerous cases.
As additional strengths, she has a strong skillset in written and verbal skills, helping reduce the margin error that legal documentation may demand as well as executing the litigation in court at her best level, providing the client with a confident defense. Her legal experience contains the following:
- Prepare small claims lawsuits
- Drafting pleadings, including summons and complaint
- Drafting law and motion
- Coordinate service of process on Defendants
- Court filings including electronic filings
- Propound and respond to Discovery
- Draft Case Management Statements
- Coordinate court call for attorneys
- Assisting Attorney in Preparing for Case Management Conferences, Depositions, and Settlement Conferences
She has a BA in Religious Studies & Philosophy from the University of California at Riverside and is currently seeking her law degree at Western State College of Law at Argosy University. Her skills are an asset we feel confident of HN Injury Lawyers.
Western State College of Law at Argosy University, Irvine, CA 2017-Present
- Honors: Honor Roll, Fall 2017, Spring 2018, and Fall 2018; Witkin Award in Torts I and Torts II; Invited to tutor other students and to Law Review;
Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, CA, 2016-2017
- Honors: Dean’s List, Fall 2016 and Spring 2017; Invited to Moot Court and Law Review
- BA, Religious Studies, University of California at Riverside, Riverside, CA, 2016 BA, Philosophy, University of California at Riverside, Riverside, CA 2016
- CASE MANAGER, Banner Attorneys, Mission Viejo, CA (September 2017– Present) [Law firm specializing in personal injury law]
- LEGAL ASSISTANT, Law Offices of Timothy S. Nguyen, Westminster, CA (March 2017—September 2017)