Product Liability Lawyers in Santa Ana
Each year, many people of all ages are injured by products meant to help them or make their lives easier. When this happens because of negligence or carelessness on the part of the product's designers or manufacturers, the injured individuals deserve compensation for their damages. Deaths, injuries, and property damage from defective consumer products result in over $1 trillion in damage annually. Despite consumer protection laws and advanced manufacturing techniques, thousands of Californians are injured by hazardous products that reach the market. Unfortunately, some businesses put profits before people when bringing their products such as prescriptions, medical devices, cars, toys, or beauty products to consumers. Suppose you or someone you love has been injured by a defective, faulty, or dangerous product. In that case, you should reach out to knowledgeable Santa Ana accident lawyers as soon as possible.
When a defective product causes an injury or accident, many different entities within the distribution chain could be held liable by Santa Ana defective products attorneys. These parties could include the product's:
- Designer and manufacturer
- Installer or assembler (or the installer or assembler of different parts or pieces of the product)
There are three different types of product liability claims based on what kind of defect occurred with the product.
- Design Defect: This defect happens before the product is in the manufacturing stage. Suppose a washing machine is designed by its engineer with a malfunctioning latch mechanism on its door. If the latch mechanism injures the machine's users, the company may be found liable for the design defect.
- Manufacturing Defect: A manufacturing defect occurs when a product is put together before it is sold. The defect can impact one, a few, or sometimes nearly all of the products manufactured simultaneously. If a company's manufacturing procedures cause defects in products that injure its users, the manufacturer could be held liable for their injuries and damages.
- Marketing or Advertising Defect: When manufacturing or advertising defect occurs, the company could be found liable for advertising a product for a purpose that it wasn't designed or for not including suitable warnings or instructions with the product.
Although different parties could be held liable for a defective product, the end result is the same. Some people will suffer damages as a result of negligent product engineers, manufacturers, and advertisers. If you were one of these individuals, don't hesitate to meet with skilled Santa Ana defective product lawyers who can help you during this difficult time. Injury from a defective product can be anything from an unpredictable side effect of a consumer good or drug to a bodily injury caused by a malfunction of machinery. These types of accidents can be attributed to neglect of proper testing of a product and low manufacturing quality standards. Unfortunately, unintended injuries from products can have critical or life-changing impact. HN Injury Lawyers has the experience you need to navigate this situation and get the results you and your family deserve. Proper analysis of a situation with a defective product can require a significant amount of research involving professionals that have knowledge of the products and industry as well as medical professionals to analyze causes and impacts of the injury. A defective product situation requires a firm with financial stability and contacts to support your case. Don’t take any chances. Contact HN Injury Lawyers.
HN Injury Lawyers can put their many years of experience to work for your product liability case. We will provide the legal, medical, and other necessary support you will need to get what you deserve for your injury, suffering, and loss. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can begin working on your case.
Fight for your defective product matters
If a manufacturer of a product is responsible for your laceration, burn, or other serious injury, HN Injury Lawyers will make sure they are also responsible for a proper compensation to help you get well and recover your losses.
HN Injury Lawyers has relationships with the professionals you will need, such as manufacturing and medical professionals in your defective product.
HN Injury Lawyers will help you get the medical attention you need to get well and continue to live a normal and productive life.
Being injured by a product you thought was safe and trusted can be shocking. The injuries you are left with can impact your life for many years to come. The good news is that you have a right to hire an attorney who will protect your rights. Schedule your free defective product case consultation with seasoned Santa Ana defective products attorneys at HN Injury Lawyers. You can reach us by calling (657) 333-5726 or connect with us online today.
Recent Case Results
- $800,000 - Defective Product
Click here to view more legal case results.
- What Is the Difference Between Lemon Law and Product Liability?
- Did A Defective Holiday Gift Cause Injuries To You Or Your Family?
- Recalls, Market Withdrawals, & Safety Alerts | FDA