Meet Phillip B. Nghiem
Phil is a partner at HN Injury Lawyers.
He combines strategic innovation, practicality, and dedication to deliver optimal results for his clients. He prides himself in never just accepting the easy or simple cases. He also recognizes that everyone deserves to have effective and adequate representation regardless of the size of the case. If he is unable to help, be sure that he will do his best to point you in the right direction.
Phil is a storyteller. With every client, he learns about them, their lives, and their needs to develop a story uniquely tailored to each of them. Every client’s story is different, so he never employs a cookie-cutter approach.
“I do not think I am able to thank Phil and the team enough for what they have done for my family and I. Phil took a case that was not an easy one by any means and more than exceeded expectations. I put all of my trust into Phil, and he did not disappoint.”
Edward Lacy, Personal Injury Client
- Western State University College of Law with Honors
Professional & Bar Association Membership
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles (“CAALA”)
- American Association of Justice
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
Recent Case Results
- $500,000 Automobile Collision
- $250,000 Automobile Collision where claim was initially denied
- $250,000 Automobile Collision where initial offer was $4,000