Orthopedic Injury Attorneys in Santa Ana
Orthopedic injuries cover a variety of trauma and damage inflicted on the tendons, bones, ligaments, muscles, and joints. These injuries are excruciating and seriously impact on life and the ability to perform daily tasks. If you sustained an orthopedic injury that was caused by another party’s negligent actions, an experienced personal injury lawyer could help you pursue the compensation you deserve. At HN Injury Lawyers, our Santa Ana personal injury attorneys are committed to fighting for the wrongfully injured. Call us today at (657) 333-5726 to schedule a free consultation and get started on your case.
Injuries sustained by the musculoskeletal system are known as orthopedic injuries. Age is often a major risk factor since our bones tend to become less dense with age. These are some of the most common types of orthopedic injuries:
- Wrist fractures: These types of injuries often warrant a cast, and in more severe cases, surgery may be necessary.
- Carpal tunnel: If you perform a lot of repetitive movements with your hands or arms, it could result in inflamed tendons and ligaments.
- Stress fractures: These types of fractures are typically more challenging to diagnose than major breaks. Rest can help with the recovery process, and, in some cases, surgery may be required.
- Shoulder dislocation: After you sustain one shoulder dislocation injury, it makes subsequent shoulder dislocations more likely.
- Ankle and foot sprains: A sprain on the ankle or foot could severely impact mobility. Rest and ice could help treat it, but if the damage is more substantial, other forms of treatment may be needed.
- Plantar fasciitis: When the plantar fascia is stressed, it could result in swelling and extreme pain.
- Meniscus tear: The meniscus is the cartilage on your knee, and when it tears, physical therapy or surgery may be required.
There are many accidents that could result in an orthopedic injury, including falls and workplace accidents. Some injuries may appear to be minor at first and later develop into more serious conditions. That is why it is important to seek medical guidance as soon as possible. Doing so could help you achieve a smoother recovery and begin a paper trail of evidence that could help you in court. These are the most common accidents that cause bone fractures and other orthopedic injuries:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Sports accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- A direct blow
- Workplace accidents
If another person’s negligent actions are what led to the accident that caused your orthopedic injuries, they could be liable. For example, if you were injured in a car accident that someone else was at fault for, resulting in orthopedic injuries, you could pursue monetary damages that could cover:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
If you are suffering from an orthopedic injury that was caused by another party’s negligent actions, now is the time to secure experienced legal counsel. At HN Injury Lawyers, our personal injury team in Santa Ana has almost 50 years of combined experience providing compassionate legal guidance. We are focused on communicating with our clients and understanding the impact an accident has had on their lives. Reach out to our law office today at (657) 333-5726 to schedule a free case evaluation. Our legal team works on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not have to pay us any legal fees until we win your case.