Santa Ana Concert Accident Lawyers
A live performance of a musical artist can be an unforgettable experience, enjoyed by all. Sadly, in some cases, a concert can lead to a concert attendee suffering serious, or even fatal injuries. A very rowdy crowd can lead to a situation getting out of hand, and an innocent person being seriously hurt. If you or a loved one was injured at a concert venue in Orange County, the legal matter of compensation should be addressed with the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer, as these tend to be complex cases, and not easily resolved.
The several types of situations that can lead to an injury include, but are not limited to:
- Drug or Alcohol Intoxication: Concert-goers may be consuming alcohol or drugs and become over-intoxicated to the point that they pose a danger to others. Alcohol and drug intoxication are known to increase the dangers of fights breaking out at a concert, and a person in the wrong place at the wrong time could be injured.
- Trampling: If an emergency occurs, hundreds of people may be rushing to leave the venue at once, trampling over other attendees. In some cases, a rush to the stage by a group can trample others underfoot, causing serious injuries.
- Fights: It is sadly, not a rare occurrence for a physical fight to break out at certain types of concerts. These fights can turn into serious brawls involving many people, and an innocent person can be injured in the altercation.
- Violent Dancing: The area in front of the stage may become a “mosh pit,” where very rough physical dancing is expected. Slam-dancing, crowd-surfing, and other actions can be dangerous.
- Projectiles: Objects thrown by fans can hit others in the head or body, causing head or brain injuries or serious lacerations.
A range of injuries can be sustained at a concert that has gotten out of hand. These include, but are not limited to:
- Head Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Internal Injuries
- Crush Injuries
One of the most critical aspects of filing a claim or lawsuit is identifying all liable parties. Concert venues in Orange County, whether The Observatory, House of Blues, Chain Reaction, Pacific Amphitheater, Five Point, Garden Amp, Doll Hut, City National Grove, or other venues are among the most visited in the area. In some cases of serious injury, the owner or manager of the venue may be held liable, such as when a person is injured on a slippery floor, or falls from a balcony, or a stage or lighting stand collapses.
If the security force present at the concert was unable to control a dangerous situation, the security company, concert promoter, or several parties may be named in a claim or lawsuit. At HN Injury Lawyers, we thoroughly investigate every aspect of a concert injury case to ensure all liable parties are named in a claim or lawsuit.
A person who suffered injuries that are the result of negligence have the right to seek compensation for all damages. The types of damages pursued include:
- Economic damages: The costs of medical care, rehabilitation, lost wages, lost earning capacity, medications, nursing care, and all other hard costs.
- Non-economic damages: A dollar value for pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, emotional anguish, and other personal losses.
At HN Injury Lawyers, our team of trial lawyers has achieved many high-value settlements and jury awards and has almost 50 years of combined experience. We are thorough, meticulous, and professional, and genuinely care about the people we represent. Every detail of the accident will be evaluated, and a compelling case presented, fully supported by evidence. These cases may be in several areas of personal injury law, including:
Contact HN Injury Lawyers today at (657) 333-5726 for a free initial case consultation.